Thursday 16 March 2017

World Book Day Costumes


World Book Day

On Thursday we all dressed up in different costumes. Everybody found it very interesting. It was a really good experience because everyone can show who they were and see who other people are too. In the morning we all went outside and showed everyone our costumes some parents came and saw us in our costumes we also got pictures taken.

 

Here are some interviews which have been taken by 2 people. It’s about how they felt about world book day

Yr3

They said…….

I really enjoyed world book day and like seeing other peoples costumes. One of them was dressed up as the iron man and the other one was Harry Potter.

Yr6

I really enjoyed wearing my costume I was Bat Girl. It was really creative seeing other people’s costumes and giving me ideas for books to read. It was quite funny and embarrassing at the same time. It was especially funny when my wig got stuck on the tree and got tangled. Me and my friend dressed up as the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment